RVA FASHION WEEK PRESS CREDENTIAL APPLICATION
Interested in covering RVA Fashion Week October 10-13, 2019?
All bloggers, professional photographers and members of the working press must register and present valid credentials to enter any of the hosted RVA Fashion Week shows and events.
Please note: RVA Fashion Week® (RVAFW) reserves the right to refuse anyone press credentials at any time and for any reason.
1). Who is qualified to receive a press pass during RVA FASHION WEEK®?
Editorial members of approved print and broadcast outlets, such as major media publications, freelance photographers, videographers and bloggers may be eligible for a press pass.
2). What credentials are required to receive a press pass and admission to RVA Fashion Week?
• Must be a qualified media representative (as defined above)
• Must present a valid ID for pass pick up or press credentials (with individual’s name and title, and the name of media company)
• Must present valid outlet-issued credentials or the letterhead from an approved media outlet with individual’s name and title listed.
• Freelance writers and photographers must present a letter of assignment from an approved published outlet to be granted a media press pass; OR must apply to register their freelance press badge.
• Electronic media representatives, including editors of websites, must present proof of an existing site with relevant editorial content and proof of circulation.
3). HOW DO I REGISTER?
APPLY ONLINE! Enter the required information below to submit directly to our media team.
4). HOW MUCH IS A PRESS PASS?
5). OTHER INFO.
Press passes will be available for pick up on Thursday October 10th or Sunday October 13, 2019.
Photographers/Videographers and bloggers are limited to photography pit, standing room, and designated areas only.
The number of applicants will be selected based on available space.
Press passes apply to one individual only and may not be shared.
Due to security and safety of our staff, no press will be allowed backstage before, during or after shows.
If you have questions about RVA Fashion Week® PRESS requirements, or if you wish to confirm that your credentials are acceptable, please contact our Director of Media at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please type legibly into the required fields. Response emails will come from email@example.com, so please check your spam folder if you do not see a message in your inbox. Thank you for your interest in applying for a RVA Fashion Week Press Pass! - RVA Fashion Week Media Team